*HOT* $5 off $5 Purchase Coupon for PetSmart!

by Kristy on November 21, 2010

Wow,this is a really hot pet coupon!

*UPDATE: I have had a few readers report problems with the coupon being too small to scan, due to the scanning issue some PetSmart stores are questioning the validity of the coupon. This is the first of my hearing of problems with the coupon. There has been a lot of success using the coupon as I read on the Slickdeals Forum, so if you prefer, you can go there to print the original pdf coupon and read the different success stories and decide for yourself if you would like to use the coupon as well. I hope this is helpful. Anyone have success with the coupon?

Get $5 off your purchase of $5 at PetSmart

This means that you can go in to PetSmart, find something $5 or less and get it for FREE! You can also combine this pet coupon with a manufacturer coupon, and get a hot pet deal on all kinds of pet products. Coupon expires 11/28/10.

You can print the coupon as many times as you like. I do strongly suggest that you don’t abuse the coupon, and if you do print more than one that you only use 1 per day, or use 1 at multiple stores. Don’t go up to a register with 20 coupons all at once, that would make us couponer’s look bad…and they might pull the coupon due to abuse.

I highly suggest that if you don’t have a PetPerks account yet (it’s free by the way), that you sign up for one so you don’t have any issues while using the coupon since it is desired that only PetPerks members use it.

Don’t need the free pet products? Use the free pet stuff that you get to make Christmas baskets for animal shelters, or give them to a friend that could really use them.

*Note: You should be able to use this coupon at PETCO as well since they accept competitors coupons.

Happy Pet Savings!

Thanks, Slickdeals!

Related posts:

1. Eagle Pack: Coupon for FREE bottle of Holistic Transition with purchase of 3lb. bag!
  2. Natural Ultramix: Coupon for 2 FREE cans of dog food w/ purchase!
  3. PetSmart: Get FREE Hill’s Science Diet Dog Treats!

{ 12 comments }

Dawn November 21, 2010 at 5:44 AM

Could not get this to print. Link said 403 forbidden

Kristy November 21, 2010 at 7:45 AM

just fixed it, it was a redirect problem. :)

Frugal Sally November 21, 2010 at 5:45 AM

They may have figured out that people are printing more than one. When you try to get to the link it says “Forbidden”.

Kristy November 21, 2010 at 7:45 AM

just fixed it, redirect problem. :)

Ashley November 21, 2010 at 7:50 AM

I got to it and it worked for me. I printed 3 copies. These will be great for Christmas present for my animals.

Jan J. November 21, 2010 at 9:21 PM

Mine printed but very tiny LOL!

susan November 22, 2010 at 7:09 AM

I printed two, but I think once you use one with your petperks card, you might not be allowed to use another, which is fine, what a great deal and I shop there all the time

Bj November 22, 2010 at 10:15 AM

Went to use petsmart coupon they don’t scan. They are not on the petsmart website only 5 off of 25. Could they be fraudulent as my store suggested?

Kristy November 22, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Hey BJ,

The only reason I posted the coupon was because a lot of people on the slickdeals forum (http://www.slickdeals.net) reported that the coupon was legit and that PetSmart and PETCO had no problem accepting them, I didn’t see any negative comments there so I decided to share with all of My Pet Saving’s readers because didn’t want them to miss out before the coupon expired. I would never post a deal I didn’t feel was legit, but who knows maybe we are all being fooled, including myself. Thanks for the head’s up on the coupon. I’ll do a little more research on it and update the post accordingly.

susan November 26, 2010 at 7:07 PM

I went to petsmart today and bought 2 30 lb tidy cat litter – black friday priced at $8.99 each. Used one mfg coupon for $1.00 and two $5.00 off $5.00 purchase petsmart coupons, and paid a total of $7.70 for the litters, and got 2 $5.00 gift cards inside the litter pails. and went back inside and bought 40 cans of fancy feast and 4 other cans of cat food for a total of 18.24 minus the two $5.00 gift cards, for a total of $8.24 for the cat food.

Kristy November 26, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Wow, nice job Susan! Thanks for sharing. :)

Frugal Sally December 9, 2010 at 1:20 AM

It’s not that the coupon is to small to print (which it is). It is expired (11/10)

{ 8 trackbacks }