Iverhart: $3 Rebate on heartworm preventatives

by Kristy on August 30, 2010

If you buy Iverhart heartworm medication for your pets, you can get a $3 rebate when purchasing a 6 month supply. Rebate expires 6/30/11.

Get your rebate: $3 Iverhart Max or Iverhart Plus Heartworm Medication Rebate

This is a generic brand of Heartguard and Heartguard Plus. Usually generic is cheaper. Does anyone use this brand?

Happy Pet Savings! :)

Thanks, Rebecca!

Related posts:

1. Clean + Green for Pets: $5 Rebate!
  2. World’s Best Cat Litter: New Rebate & Unlimited Coupons!
  3. Instant Ocean: $5 rebate available!

{ 9 comments }

Maria August 30, 2010 at 10:57 AM

I use Iverhart for my dog. I can’t say I’ve seen a significant price difference (the tabs are still around $6 per dose for the large breed size), but my vet stopped carrying Heartgard, so I didn’t really have a choice. Seems to be working just fine…???

Right now these are “on sale” on PetMeds for $35.99 for the six pack, again for the large size (I don’t support PetMeds, and I have no idea if you can use this coupon there, but this gives you an idea of the price).

Thanks for the link! Every dollar helps!

K August 30, 2010 at 11:27 AM

We use it; this is what our vet recommends. Hope I still have the receipt!

KC August 30, 2010 at 2:07 PM

I use it and it works fine (all tests negative so far). I just ordered a 6-month supply in May so I can’t use it for the rebate, but will need more in December!

Sandy August 31, 2010 at 1:41 PM

This is what my vet sold me this month, sent in the rebate today, Thanks for the info! It’s only 15.50 for 6 months for under 25lbs but every penny counts.

Lauren August 31, 2010 at 2:20 PM

I’ve been using this for a couple years now, and it works quite well. Never had a problem.

kristin September 3, 2010 at 9:03 PM

I use this for my 3 dogs. It is what my vet recommends, has for the last 4 years. I have getting this rebate for every 6 month purchase for the last year and a half. Shows up every time

Jim Wallace September 17, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Bought some today from Vet – $50.00 for 12 month supply.

PJDay May 11, 2011 at 12:32 PM

Biggest size is $25.99 (6 pk) at kvsupply.com I have been ordering from this web site for years and years. Never a problem. They have absolutely the lowest prices on heart worm treatments etc. This price is before the current $3.00 off for each 6 pack…I buy once a year and load up. My vet honors the best Internet price I can find but if he is out of the product, I order directly from KVSupply and fax the prescription my vet gives me. Jeffers Pet Supply in Dothan, AL runs great sales also so check their prices.

Mary October 14, 2011 at 10:52 AM

My vet put a sticker on my 6 pack and said I could get a rebate of $3. Does she know it expired 6/30/11? No fair!

Previous post: